Synthra FDGtwo is a flexible and completely automated synthesis system for routine production of [18F]FDG as well as of [18F]fluorine-labeled compounds like [18F]FMISO, [18F]FLT or [18F]FCh by nucleophilic substitution.
Two independent sets of a single synthesis unit allow two [18F]FDG productions with one setup.
Synthra provides its own software with manual and automatic modes of operation.
- Simple creation of user-defined synthesis variations
- Two closed glassy carbon reaction vessels, 11 mL reaction volume (25°C - 250°C), with integrated cooling to reduce synthesis time
- Chemically inert vacuum pump (p<5 hPa)
- Six shielded radiation detectors for in-process feedback
- High resolution dispenser 0-50.000 steps, 5 mL syringe
- See detailed specification for more...
Disclaimer: Yields, setup time and synthesis time will vary depending on the synthesis route and the used target body material. Guarantied yield under current conditions will be 65 % - 85 % RCY.
|Max starting activity||555 GBq|
|Synthesis time||Basic hydrolysis: < 28 min|
|Synthesis time||Acid hydrolysis: < 22 min|
|Radiochemical purity||> 98%|
|Cleanup time||45 min|
|Dimensions||43 x 45 x 48 cm (w x d x h)|
|Weight||Approx. 35 Kg|
|Hot Cell (minimum size)||55 x 55 x 50 cm (w x d x h)|