Synthra GPextent is a flexible and completely automated synthesis system for routine production of any [11C]labeled tracer either by [11C]methyl iodide or optional [11C]methyl triflate based on the generation of methyl iodide with the Synthra MeI system.
Synthra provides its own software with manual and automatic modes of operation.
- Four heating zones, two with cooling capabilities (-196°C – 200°C ).
- Heated reaction loop and closed reaction vessel (both -180°C – 180°C ) for multistep synthesis.
- Automatic 2.5-5 mL dispenser to transfer the reaction mixture into the injection valve.
- Built-in preparative Radio/UV-HPLC system (max flow = 40 mL/min)
- Optional: self-cleaning system
- Automatic pneumatic injection valve with a 0.5 to 2.5 mL sample loop
- See detailed specification for more...
|Time for sequential synthesis||< 50 minutes|
|Dimensions||425 mm × 450 mm × 485 mm(w x d x h)|
|Weight||Approx. 45 Kg|
|Hot Cell (minimum size)||50 x 50 x 50 cm (w x d x h)|