Synthra MeI is a flexible and completely automated synthesis system for routine production of [11C]methyl iodide based on the generation by gas-phase synthesis.
Synthra provides its own software with manual and automatic modes of operation.
- Simple creation of user-defined synthesis variations
- Six heating zones, three with cooling capabilities (-196 °C – 800 °C)
- Three electronic flow controller for highly defined gas flow rates
- Three shielded radiation detectors for in-process feedback
- Optional version with additional MeOTf component avaiable
- See detailed specification for more...
Disclaimer: Yield and specific activity of labelled [11C]CH3I is dependent on use of proper technique and appropriate reagents.
|Yields||> 50 % for [11C]CH3I in less than 7 min|
|Time for sequential synthesis||< 7 minutes|
|Number of consecutive [11C]CH3I synthesis||10, then changing the NaOH trap|
|Dimensions||30 x 45 x 44 cm (w x d x h)|
|Weight||Approx. 25 kg|
|Hot Cell (minimum size)||50 x 50 x 50 cm (w x d x h)|