Synthra MeIplus Research
Synthra MeIplus Research is a flexible and completely automated synthesis system for routine production of wide variety of [11C]carbon-labeled compounds based on the generation of gas-phase [11C]methyl iodide or optional [11C]methyl triflate synthesis.
The Module can be used for solid support heterogeneous as well as homogeneous reactions.
The synthesizer has two reaction vessels and the capability to produce [11C]HCN as well as [11C]CO for further labeling procedures.
Synthra provides its own software with manual and automatic modes of operation.
- C-11 gas phase chemistry (Yield > 50% for [11C]CH3I after 7 min)
- Simple creation of user-defined synthesis variations
- Eleven heating zones, six with cooling capabilities (-196 °C – 1000 °C)
- Two closed reaction vessel (-196 °C - 250 °C)
- Three electronic flow controller for highly defined gas flow rates
- Six shielded radiation detectors for in-process feedback
- Built-in self-cleaning System
- Built-in semi preparative Radio/UV-HPLC system (max. flow: 40 mL/min) with variable wavelength detector (190-800 nm) and quaternary gradient mixing chamber optional two semi-prep HPLC columns and a switching valve which allows in-process purification steps for different tracer by selecting the column
- High resolution dispenser 0-50.000 steps, 2.5 ml or 5 ml syringe
- Automatic pneumatic injection valve with a 0.5 to 1.5 mL sample loop
- See detailed specification for more...
|Number of consecutive [11C]CH3I synthesis||10, then exchange of NaOH trap|
|Dimensions||55 x 48 x 48 cm (w x d x h)|
|Weight||Approx. 48 Kg|
|Hot Cell (minimum size)||65 x 52 x 52 cm (w x d x h)|