Synthra MethionineCholine is a completely automated synthesis system for routine production of [11C]Methionine and [11C]Choline, based on the generation of gas-phase [11C]methyl iodide.
Synthra provides its own software with manual and automatic modes of operation.
- 11C-Gasphase ( [11C]CH3I Yield > 50% after 7 min ).
- Six heating zones, three with cooling capabilities (-196 °C – 950 °C ).
- PEEK Loop for the synthesis of [11C]Choline.
- Holder for solid support heterogeneous reaction cartridge.
- Four shielded radiation detectors for in-process feedback
- See detailed specification for more...
Disclaimer: Yields and specific activity of labeled [11C]tracers are dependent on use of proper technique and appropriate reagents.
|Synthesis time for [11C]choline||20 min|
|Yield for [11C]choline [RCY]||30%|
|Radiochemical Purity for [11C]choline||> 98%|
|Synthesis time for [11C]Methionine||20 min|
|Yield for [11C]Methionine [RCY]||30%|
|Dimensions||42 x 45 x 40 cm (w x d x h)|
|Weight||Approx. 30 Kg|