Synthra RNplus is a flexible and completely automated radiosynthesis system for routine production of wide variety of [18F]fluorine labeled compounds by nucleophilic substitution, with automated sequences for compounds like [18F]F-DOPA, [18F]FDG, [18F]FLT, [18F]NaF, [18F]FET, [18F]FHBG, [18F]FDDNP, [18F]MISO, [18F]FAZA, [18F]FES and [18F]Fluorocholine.
For any other [18F]labeled customer compounds an automated sequence can be generated.
Synthra provides its own software with manual and automatic modes of operation.
- Three heating zones, all with cooling capabilities (-50 °C to 250 °C).
- Two closed glassy carbon reaction vessels with integrated cooling (-50 °C to 250 °C) to reduce synthesis time.
- Built-in preparative Radio/UV-HPLC system (max. flow: 40 mL/min, 190 - 800 nm).
- Automatic pneumatic injection valve with 3 mL or 5 mL sample loop.
- Automatic high resolution dispenser with 5 mL syringe to transfer the reaction mixture into the injection valve.
- The system is equipped with 5 columns for 5 in-process purification steps.
- Automated self-cleaning program.
- See detailed specification for more...
|Dimensions||51 x 46 x 48 cm (w x d x h)|
|Weight||Approx. 35 Kg|
|Hot Cell (minimum size)||65 x 55 x 55 cm (w x d x h)|