Routine QC of labelled tracers - Radio- UV/Vis HPLC
Synthra RadChromplus is a complete radio UV/Vis-HPLC system for routine quality control of any radio tracer. To measure the radiochemical purity is simple with user friendly and validated software Chromstar 7. Synthra offers two basic modules: one with an isocratic pump and a second module with a quaternary gradient pump. Both modules can be upgraded individually.
The QC module is equipped with variable wavelength detector (190 - 800 nm) and a photodiode detector (β particles).
The system provides a manual injection valve to avoid radiation safety issues when using an autosampler. One injection needs only 20 µL of the sample.
All wetted stainless steel parts like tubing, pump head, purge valve, flow cell and column also are available in PEEK.
A portable PC for controlling the RadChromplus with min. 320 GB hard disk drive, 4 GB RAM, CD/DVD reading/writing, 15” screen and LAN port is included. The RadChromplus is controlled via USB from the provided notebook.
Two different RadChromplus versions are available:
- The isocratic version equip with isocratic pump and 1 HPLC column.
- The quaternary version equipped with a quaternary gradient pump and up to 4 HPLC columns and column switching valve. For a radiochemical analysis of four different tracers.
Download the detailed specification to see the different features.
Available upgrades for both versions:
- UV-detector upgrades: 2 × 1 V (2 channels) or DAD
- Column oven (RT - 100 °C)
- Column oven upgrade: Up to four columns and column switching valve
- All wetted stainless steel parts are available in PEEK
- GM counter/NaI crystal with lead shielding
- Fraction collector
Disclaimer: Yield and specific activity of labelled [11C]CH3I is dependent on use of proper technique and appropriate reagents.
|Dimensions||43 x 45 x 23 (w x d x h in cm) without bottles|
|Weight||Approx. 19 kg (without shielding)|