Synthra F-DOPA flexible and completely automated synthesis system for routine production of 6-[18F]fluoro-L-Dopa and a variety of Fluorine-18 labeled compounds by electrophilic fluorination. The synthesis is fully automated performed with an easy-to-use configuration software the SYNTHRA F-DOPA module offers both fully automatic and manual modes of operation.
Synthra provides its own software with manual and automatic modes of operation.
- Two reaction vessels, one glass vial for trapping the fluorine gas (-50 - 200 °C) and one closed glassy carbon reaction with 11 mL volume (200°C), with integrated cooling to reduce synthesis time.
- Built-in preparative Radio/UV-HPLC System (40 mL max flow) for product collection.
- Dispenser to transfer the reaction mixture into the injection valve.
- Automatic pneumatic injection valve with 5 mL sample loop.
- See detailed specification for more...
|Yield||20%, not decay corrected|
|Synthesis time||43 min|
|Dimensions||43 x 45 x 48 cm (w x d x h)|
|Weight||Approx. 45 Kg|
|Hot Cell (minimum size)||60 x 50 x 50 cm (w x d x h)|